By using WiseVerse and its services you give us your consent to use of your personal information to us and associated third party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms mentioned in detailed documentation. We highly respect your privacy and personal identity and will not rent, sell, or share personal information(Name, Email, contact, address etc.) about you with others (which includes persons, non-affiliated companies) except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or in case if legally required by government agencies.
Before submitting any information on or through our services, please carefully review the policy document provided here. By using any part of WiseVerse and its related services, you as a user consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as further outlined in the policy document. By no means, this policy document is final and we are open for any further evaluation and changes accordingly as per updates and expansion in our services and offerings. However these changes will be posted here and it is your responsibility to check this page periodically for any updates. Your continued use of our website and services will signify your acceptance of the terms in updated policy.
What type of information is collected by us?
Wiseverse.com collects information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us:
We may collect information from you during your use of or access to the Services, such as when you:
- Register for an account;
- Make a purchase from us or our affiliate (in that case information is available to affiliate solely.);
- When registering for a promotion, offer;
- Complete a survey or provide to us during contact and giving feedback;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Use certain features that require your information to function;
- Communicate with us; or
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services, including on community forums and blogs.
Information that is Passively or Automatically Collected
Device/Usage Information: We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the WiseVerse website. As described further below, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the services, such as: referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content (such as advertisements) viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the services (such as barcodes scanned through certain of our mobile apps), the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the services, the frequency of your use of the services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Location: We and our service providers may automatically collect location information, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) from your computer or mobile device. If you access the services through a mobile device, we may also ask you to share your specific geo-location information with us. The services use this location information to provide customized location-based services, contents, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of our services. We and our service providers may also collect other information based on your location and your device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar indoor proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the “beacon” and your device and the duration that your device is near the “beacon.” If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by us and our service providers, you may disable the location features on your device. Please note that if you disable such features, it may hamper few features on wiseverse.com and services provided by third party affiliates.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies: We may also collect data about your use of our website through the use of internet server logs, cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security administrative functions. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari etc.). You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including cookies and local storage objects with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the services on wiseverse.com.
Information Collected By and From Social Media and Other Content Platforms:
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
Information from Affiliates and Non-Affiliated Third Parties:
We may also obtain information about you, such as demographic information, from our affiliates or from third parties, such as marketers, partners, researchers and others.
How we use your information:
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To process a request you initiate or to provide the features, services and products available through our website;
- To send you information about your relationship or account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- With your consent, to send you SMS messages;
- To notify you about new features and offerings of the WiseVerse media, including, but not limited to, services, products, and/or special offers;
- To contact you with information, surveys, or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you both regarding our and also the third party products and services;
- To administer contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
- For internal research and reporting;
- To improve the content and features of the WiseVerse Media or develop new services;
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on WiseVerse.com, including across different devices and browsers;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our services and
- To administer and troubleshoot the services provided by WiseVerse media to you.
Please note that we may combine information that we collect from you and about you (including automatically-collected information) with information we obtain about you from our affiliates and/or non-affiliated third parties, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the website and may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
Disclosure of User information:
WiseVerse may disclose and/or share your information to or with any non-affiliated third parties under the following circumstances:
- Consent: We may disclose your information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
- Service Providers: We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf and for any other legitimate business purpose. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation billing, marketing, advertising, market research, customer support, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, and legal services.
- Business Partners: We may provide your information to individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships to provide you with special coupons, discounts, or promotions, or to offer products and services to you for purchase. We encourage these partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of WiseVerse Media assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Public Forums: wiseverse.com offers publicly accessible blogs, social media profiles and commenting system. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please also remember that if you choose to provide information on public features available on or through WiseVerse media, individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about what you choose to disclose publicly and make sure it’s information you want to share with the public.
Personalized content, advertising and your choices:
- Online and Email Analytics: WiseVerse uses third party tools for web analytics such as Google Analytics. These tools use ‘cookies and other technologies’ to monitor and help us analyze how users use our services. This monitoring includes noting the third-party website from which you arrive, and provide certain features to you. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the website. These analytics results are also used for certain other purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you have subscribed for our newsletter, you will receive email from us at a certain time interval, we may use certain tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns. You may also opt-out from this subscription by clicking on specific link given in every communication done by us.
- Tailored Online and Mobile Advertising: We may personalize the content and advertising that you see when using our website (www.wiseverse.com).through the use of third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the webpage, on PC as well as on other relevant devices. Displayed ads on webpage may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
To opt out of Google AdSense and Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you may visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into our services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored. When using a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems to opt-out of tailored in-app advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to control receiving personalized in-application advertisements; thus, you should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements. We also may use third-party service providers to deliver advertisements on mobile applications or for mobile application analytics. You can opt-out from third-party interest-based advertising on some Android devices and Google apps by visiting Google Settings, Ads and then click on ‘Disable ads based on interests.’
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated on WiseVerse, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out. In that case, the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Notice concerning do not track signals:
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform online services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on WiseVerse for third party purposes, and that is why we provide information to the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out pages, as well as choices provided by Google Ads, Google Analytics. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Updating your information and data retention:
You may access certain of your information and delete, change, or modify that information through your relevant account settings on www.wiseverse.com. For additional assistance with modifying or deleting information provided to us, contact us at [email protected]. We will retain your information to continue offering certain services to you. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, if you have engaged in any public sharing prior to termination, that information will remain on our services and accessible to the public. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.
We recommend that you change your password periodically. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account username and password. You may not provide these account credentials to any third party. If you believe that your account username and/or password have been stolen/hacked or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately by visiting- https://www.wiseverse.com/contact-us and change your password immediately. We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through information that they have obtained from you.
If you have provided contact information through any link of wiseverse.com and decide that you do not want WiseVerse Media to use that information for marketing purposes in accordance with this Policy, you can opt-out of future use at any time by: (i) going to the link provided at the bottom of any email you receive and opting out of receiving future information; or (ii) by sending us an email at [email protected]. Please note that you may not be able to opt out of emails about your transactions and relationship with us, such as emails regarding an account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and/or services though any third party affiliate link.
International Users- Consent to Transfer:
WiseVerse.com and its services are operated by WiseVerse Media from India and are solely governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply. If you are a resident of the European Union or other location outside the India, please be advised that any information you provide through the WiseVerse.com will be transferred to the India or other designated locations outside of the India for processing, hosting and storage by us or our service providers. By using www.wiseverse.com, you consent to this transfer and to the use of the information as described herein.
Third Party link and services:
Services provided on wiseverse.com may also include widgets and social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button, which are interactive mini-programs that provide specific services from another company (e.g. displaying the news, opinions, music, etc.). Information such as your email address may be collected through these features. These features may collect your IP address and set cookies to enable them to function properly. We are not responsible for nor do we endorse the privacy practices or the content of such third-party services. Any information you provide via those services is subject to their applicable privacy policies and is not covered by this policy documentation.
If you are under 18:
Wisverse.com does not provide any adult content however sometimes few content for the matter of clarity may contain written or audio visual parts not suitable for children below 18. In such cases user discretion is necessary.
Changes to the policy:
We reserve the right to change this policy documentation at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of website and services will signify your acceptance of the terms in updated policy.
Have questions about our policy?