- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Wiseverse Media. Your continued use of wiseverse.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use wiseverse.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any wiseverse.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of contents provided on WiseVerse will require the prior written permission from authorities here on WiseVerse media.
- You agree to use Wiseverse.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of wiseverse.com. Prohibited behavior includes publishing falsified information, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within wiseverse.com.
Disclaimer of Liability:
- WiseVerse Community does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. We ensure the published content is authentic, free from errors and helpful for community, with proper citation to authentic sources from where the information is taken or derived from, however you must not rely on any statement we have published on wiseverse.com solely. You have right to without first taking specialist professional advice or analysis of provided references. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons found in. You can access other sites via links from WiseVerse.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
- WiseVerse Media is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
Loss of data;
Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
Loss of business;
Loss of opportunity;
Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
Losses suffered by third parties; or
Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of wiseverse.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
If you are under 18:
- Few contents on wiseverse.com is not suitable for under 18 users and in that case user discretion is mandatory. It is advisable, please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any such discussion or content available here on WiseVerse.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else(for example, telephone number, home address or email address) to any user.
- We at wiseverse.com would require certain information’s such as social media details, email address for providing you few services like newsletters, updates etc. but by no means it will be used or sold to any third party except when legally demanded.
Your Contributions to WiseVerse:
- Users of our site may provide submissions for publication in various areas of the site, including our regular columns as guest writers. However submitting article is no surety of publication. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us. Although we cross verify every information published on WiseVerse to authority sources and citations provided with articles but we are not responsible for and discrepancy or inaccuracy available in published content.
- If you want to submit material to us for publication on wiseverse.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
- Proper credits to original author will be given for contents submitted by them. Your name will be published along with your submitted contributions, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the ‘Contact’ link, and they will promote it if they find it fit for WiseVerse community.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to wiseverse.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Laws & Jurisdiction:
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.